Library HoursMondays - Fridays 7:00 - 3:30
The following books are on the Library’s new “Teen Self-Help” Kindle. Let us know of other teen topics you’d like to read on the Kindle! To check it out, stop by the Circulation Desk!
• How to Make Friends : The Ultimate Guide for Teens
• Girl World : How to Ditch the Drama and Find your Inner Amazing
• Express Yourself : A Teen Girl’s Guide to Speaking Up and Being Who You Are
• Do You! : Inspiration & Encouragement for Anyone Who Was Ever Bullied, Left Out…
• Beyond Magenta : Transgender Teens Speak Out
• The Bullying Workbook for Teens : Activities to Help You Deal with Social Aggression…
• You Don’t Have to Learn Everything the Hard Way : What I Wish Someone Had Told Me
• My Anxious Mind : A Teen’s Guide to Managing Anxiety and Panic
• The Anxiety Workbook for Teens : Activities to Help you Deal with Anxiety and Worry
• Don’t Let Your Emotions Run Your Life for Teens
Book Club members and other book lovers are going on a “book-buying excursion” to Barnes & Noble bookstore in Augusta after school on Thursday, December 10th. We’ll be taking a bus, and also having dinner, arriving back at BHS around 6:30 p.m. We have room for a few more, so if you’re interested in joining us to select and buy new books for the BHS Library, you’re welcome to join us! Just stop by the Library for more information and a permission form! ~Mrs. Jerome
Coloring isn’t just for kids anymore! Check out the new display in the Library inspired by the hot new fad of coloring to relieve stress and promote relaxation in teens and adults! If you need a break from studying or just want to “color your way to calm” we’re happy to photocopy pages from the books on display and we have a supply of colored pencils at the circulation desk too!
Even the BHS Library was “coloring” today! We’re so fortunate to have such a beautiful Library!