Thank you to parents who have volunteered to march with the band on Monday! If you indicated you were available, we are planning on you! Thanks again for volunteering!!
Here are some final reminders and updated information:
- Be at the Jr. High by 8:15 AM Monday (May 27). NOTE- this is a little bit later than the time posted in the original parade information letter! We’ll be taking busses to the parade formation site.
- Marching uniform is red marching band polo, black pants.
- You should have ONLY what you need for marching (instrument, music, lyre, NO case) when you are dropped off at school.
- Parents should meet musicians on Station Ave. or have another firm plan on where to meet after the BJH Band finishes the parade route.
- Percussionists will need to take their equipment home with them. Please try to get everything back to school on Tuesday if possible.
- Weather for Monday is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL! If that changes, check the website for parade updates.