Home of the Huskies
FUN MATH WEBSITES FOR SUMMER
– This site has a variety of math-based puzzles with increasing difficulty levels.
– Students can compete against the computer or other people playing arcade style games. There are a variety of math topics and levels.
– Find jeopardy games for any subject!
– This site offers free games at various levels/grades that cover Adding/Subtracting, Multiplication/Division, Fractions, Shapes and Graphs, Pre-Algebra , Money and Time.
– This site offers games that use logic and reasoning and/or computation skills.
– Adventure game where you solve math problems to move ahead.
– Free app for MathCounts challenging problem solving.
These are very engaging websites with loads of games for kids to explore over the summer. Key topics would include fractions, basic operations, decimals, and geometry.
School is out for the summer. Teachers, Counselors and Social Workers are out for the summer too. While you may have looked forward to the break, with all that is going on in the world and your life, you may feel that you need some extra support. We hope that the resources at the link below will be helpful. Click for Student Support Resources (PDF)
Yearbooks can be picked up on Monday, July 6 from 8-10 am and Tuesday, July 7 from 3-4. If you did not order a yearbook, but would like to purchase one, there are a...
The office will be closed on Thursday, July 2 and Friday, July 3. The office will reopen at 8 on Monday, July 6.
May: Bailey- Ben Hogan Birch- Marco Venegas Jewell – Ella Duchette GDI – Jonathan Koehler Eagle – Emilie Poulin Chebeague – Kate Parker and Amelia Martin April: Bailey- Remy Cook Birch- Sydney and Natalie...
Go to our transition page to see what departing 8th graders have to say to our incoming 5th graders!
Click for letter from Superintendents, June 8, 2020 (PDF)
Click for the Superintendents’ Letter 6-1-20 (PDF)
BJHS Parent _ Guardian Update 5_22_20 – Google Docs