The mission of the Brunswick Junior High Music Boosters organization is to support and promote Music Education and the student musicians of BJH.
If you are a parent, guardian, family member or friend of a BJH student musician, YOU are a Brunswick Junior High School Music Booster. Thank you for your support!
Boosters meet regularly on the first Monday of each month at 6:30 PM in the BJH Band room (314).
November 5, 2018
- Welcome, update email list
- Musical Table Auction- need for “savory”
- D3 Auditions- where are we with volunteers/donations?
- Tree Sale
- Reports from chairs
- Publicity, promotion of multi-cultural aspect of the bake sale- Can we make this a “bigger deal”
- Buy trees/wreaths to donate?
October 1, 2018
- Introductions. Sign in sheet for emails.
- Upcoming Events
- Halloween Parade- need parent volunteers. Indicate availability on participation form.
- Musical- All set. Table auction: sign up genius for food/drink
- Update- no sign ups for “savory” plates…do we need this? (cheese, crackers, “tea sandwiches”
- D3 Auditions
- Concessions (Tracy B.): sign up genius for food donations and volunteer help
- Judges meals (Kristi & Erin): sign up for food donations
- Co-ordinating/supervising audition hallways & warm up rooms: on auditions sign up genius
- Extracurricular Concert: November 28
- Tree & Wreath Sale:
- Bake Sale Coordinator-
- Tree Sale Coordinators- Kristi, delivery; Becky, onsite
- Prices- $40, 35, 30
- Buy a wreath/tree and donate it, how can we promote this?
- Bake sale- sign up genius; how do we encourage the “multicultural” aspect of this? Need to have this in advertising! Hanukkah foods? Special table??