Use the link about Harper Lee’s biography in order to answer the first four questions.
1. Provide three interesting facts about Harper Lee’s life.
2. Describe Harper Lee’s relationship with Truman Capote.
3. According to the article describe how the novel To Kill a Mockingbird came to be written.
4. How does the writer write about what she knows?
Listen to the interview with actress Catherine Keener who portrayed Harper Lee in the celebrated movie Capote in order to address the remaining questions.
5. What insight do you gain about Harper Lee’s life from Catherine Keener’s interview? 6. How is Keener associated with Harper Lee?
7. Why do you suspect that Harper Lee never wrote another novel after To Kill a Mockingbird?