PART I Explain who each character is according to his/her appearance in
PART II List, in order, what you consider to be the five most important developments in Act I.
PART III Indicate who expressed each of the following quotes from Act I and indicate the apparent significance of each quote.
- Knew you not Pompey?
2. Beware the Ides of March.
3. …he doth bestride the narrow world
Like a Colossus, and we petty men
Walk under his huge legs and peep about
To find ourselves dishonorable graves.
4. The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves…
5. Upon what meat doth this our Caesar feed
That he is grown so great?
6. Let me have men about me that are fat…
7. But for my own part, t was Greek to me.
8. No, Caesar hath it not; but you and I
And honest Casca, we have the falling sickness.