The object of this game is to be the first person to collect ten cards that exactly equal $1.00.
- This game is played using a complete deck of cards. In this game, Ace = $0.01, Two = $0.02, Three = $0.03, … Tens = $0.10, Jack = $0.11, Queen = $0.12 and King = $0.13.
- To begin, shuffle the deck and deal ten cards to each player.
- Players then take turns drawing and discarding one card at a time until the deck of cards is depleted or a player collects exactly $1.00.
- This means it will involve a bit of logic and problem solving to discern which cards to keep and which to discard, as well as thinking through possible ways to collect $1.00.
- The first player to collect ten cards that equal $1.00 wins that round and earns 1 point.
- If no one has $1.00 after the deck is depleted, the person closest (without going over) earns .5 of a point.
The player with the most points at the end of ten rounds wins!
From: Math Geek Mama