Here is a list of the requested school supplies for each child to bring in . If you are able, please send them in on the first day of school. I am happy to provide supplies to any child in need of them, so no worries if you can’t send them all in. Donations of any supplies on the list are appreciated as well. The children keep some supplies in their pencil boxes and the extras are kept in our shared supplies to replenish pencil boxes as needed throughout the year.
These are items that all students should bring on the first day of school. Extras are welcome!
*1 large hard plastic pencil case 3 Elmer’s glue sticks
1 box Ticonderoga pencils (sharpened, if possible!) 1 box of 16 count Crayola crayons
3 Pentel High Polymer Latex-Free erasers 4 Expo fine tip dry erase markers
*½ inch flexible binder (with rings) 1 pair of blunt tip scissors
*Item stays with your child. (Other items go into the general supply for use as needed.)
Other Items Needed
- Please send your child with a backpack every day.
- Please ensure the provided School/Home folder is in your child’s backpack each day; include any notes for me with bus changes or important information.
- Please keep a clearly marked bag of extra clothes in your child’s backpack.
- Students need to bring a snack every day. I keep some snacks in the room in case a child forgets theirs; I am always thankful for donations to help keep my supply up!
- Lunch money can be sent in a lunch money envelope OR you can deposit money on your child’s account online at My School Bucks.
These are items that would be helpful for our classroom. Donations are welcome at any time!
Baby wipes Tissues
Ziplock bags Ball point black pens
Crayola markers Ball point red pens
Post-It Notes Colored pencils
Colored Sharpies Card stock