School Supplies 2018-19
Due to some very generous parents last year I currently have more school supplies than we need to get started this year! Below are the two items I am currently low on; if you are able, please send these items to school with your child or bring them with you to our Parent Drop In evening.
Pentel High Polymer Latex-Free erasers Elmer’s Glue Sticks
Other Items Needed
- Please send your child with a backpack every day.
- Please ensure the provided School/Home folder is in your child’s backpack each day; include any notes for me with bus changes or important information.
- Please keep a clearly marked bag of extra clothes in your child’s backpack.
- Students need to bring a snack every day. I keep some snacks in the room in case a child forgets theirs, but every child should bring a snack each day.
- Lunch money can be sent in a lunch money envelope OR you can deposit money on your child’s account online at My School Bucks.
These are items that would be helpful for our classroom throughout the year. Donations are welcome at any time!
Baby wipes Tissues
Ziplock bags Ball point black pens
Crayola markers Ball point red pens
Expo fine tip dry erase markers Elmer’s glue sticks
Ticonderoga pencils (sharpened, if possible!)
AA and AAA batteries