Good morning all,
Thank you so much for your patience with all the “magic Band” business. Disney apparently doesn’t like to make anything easy.
If you are having trouble with the magic band process, please refer to this:
- The First person listed in the room is the primary (ex. Joe Smith)
- This person creates their account (ex. Joe Smith)
- It will automatically populate the list of kids in the room
- This person (ex. Joe Smith), assign every other person in the room as an ADULT
- Everyone else needs to sign up with their own account
IF THIS DOES NOT WORK, PLEASE CALL THE HELPDESK PHONE NUMBER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PDF
- Tell them you are in a student group
- Tell them that each person wants to do their own thing (create a color of their band and have Fastpass access)
3 IMPORTANT DISNEY DATES!!!!
March 27th – 6:00 p.m – MANDATORY meeting for all parents AND students going to Disney
- This meeting is CRITICAL as it addresses all the minutia that goes along with a trip of this nature. At least one guardian and your student MUST be in attendance
- ALL CHAPERONES will meet immediately following this meeting.
April 2nd – 6:00 p.m – MANDATORY rehearsal for all Disney Band Students
- Because not all students in the program are going to Disney, we can’t use class time to rehearse those who are. We need a window to run through without the full ensemble. My goal is to keep the rehearsal short enough to not waste time, but as long as it takes to make sure we sound our best! Please make arrangements to be here.
April 8th – 6:00 p.m – MANDATORY rehearsal for all Disney Band Students
In order to facilitate chaperone needs, prior to the March 27th meeting, please have your student fill out the attached Disney Student Info This will let us collect info on medicine as well as put together an emergency contact list. PLEASE DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE INSURANCE CARD! We will need this on the 27th but not before hand. We just need the emergency contact info, medical info, and insurance info.
I believe that is all I have at this point.
I hope everyone is getting excited about this amazing opportunity!!!!
Have a wonderful day.