Good evening all,

Apparently when I sent this email out (see below…Feb 26th), some people didn’t get it. MANY THANKS to Mrs. Ney and Mrs. Guptill for letting me know!!!

I hope this helps and that you had a wonderful weekend!

~ Mike

From: Mike Scarpone <mscarpone@brunswick.k12.me.us>
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 1:26 PM
Cc: Ashley Albert <aalbert@brunswick.k12.me.us>
Subject: Disney Info – PLEASE CHECK THIS!!!!

Good morning all,

I have three important items for Disney! I wanted to keep you in the loop and get some deadlines to you ASAP!

• The Final Disney payment MUST be made no later than March 15th! This is because we are due to pay the company our final balance by Monday the 18th.
    • Each person needs to set up your own “My Disney” account
    • Please see the My Disney Experience Instructions -Student Groups [4] for how to do this
    • When you register, please have your student state that their age is 18!!! This allows them customize their magic band and make fast pass reservations. That is it. This is important since these two things are important aspects of the Disney experience and it connects to an App on their phone. Students will have no access to make any change to anything other than their fast pass and the color of the band.
    • IMPORTANT:  Please, if you already have a My Disney Experience account set up through their family (like from a previous family vacation) to PLEASE use a different email address and set up another account.  There are many free email generators where you can create a new email that is unique to this student group trip.  Because this Disney technology is geared more to a family vacation type trip (where everyone in the room typically does everything together) student trips work a little differently.  We’ll need to make these accounts individual for each traveler. 
    • At this point, ALL you can do is setup your account and pick your magic band color. Everything else needs more info which we don’t have yet.
    • To link your hotel room, try using the “Acknowledgement number” from the attached spreadsheet. If that doesn’t work, try the “confirmation number”

Please let me know if there are any questions that arise when you do these steps. Thank you so much for everything you have done to make this trip possible!

Have a good day

~Mike