Good morning all,

I had a few quick updates about Disney I wanted to pass along.

1. Attached, please find the info for the Disney Remind Group. All students traveling WILL need this (if they have a smartphone). Please pass it along
  2. Our hotel assignment is the Disney Pop Century Hotel. Some people meeting us in Florida wanted to know.
  3. We are looking at Wednesday, March 27th  at 6:00 p.m for the meeting. This will be a mandatory meeting for everyone traveling. There will be a chaperone meeting following this.
  4. ID’s for travel –
    1. A Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, State ID will be required for all persons 18 and over.  Students under 18 are not REQUIRED to have the photo ID, but it’s better if they do.  I always recommend for each traveler to have some sort of photo ID when flying/traveling, especially if they are a student not traveling with their parents. 
    2. If someone doesn’t have a driver’s license, I would suggest getting a State ID.  They cost very little, but help keep the airline check in and TSA security check point processes move smoothly.  Any student that ends up not bringing ID for this trip should be assigned a chaperone and should stick with that chaperone for the check in and TSA security processes.  The chaperone will go first, they will need to identify the non-ID students to Southwest and TSA as being in their charge and under 18. 
    3. The TSA.gov website is the best place to get the most accurate information about what’s allowed on the flights and what’s not.  https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/whatcanibring/all

These are the only details I have at this time. Schedule, specific performance locations, and itinerary are not available to me yet 😊

Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

I hope this helps.

~ Mike