Facilities Mission Statement
- It is the mission of the Brunswick Schools Facilities Department to provide a school environment that is clean, safe and conducive to learning for all students, staff and guests.
- The success of our school district depends upon the motivation and dedications of its employees.
- Their work we do is an integral part of the district’s mission which is to educate the youth of our community. The Facilities Department is an essential part of that educational process.
- Our department staff provides custodial, maintenance, grounds and plant operations services to the fifteen district facilities.
- We provide operational and administrative support services to assist district educational staff to utilize our facilities to provide the most effective educational environment possible. In addition to the educational operations, we support numerous community group activities from within the township. It is important to realize that, we not only provide educational support, and we actively promote the educational process and work with the educational staff to provide a safe, clean and healthy environment which is conducive to the learning process. We listen carefully to the educational staff to make sure we deliver what they need and have come to expect from us. If there is a problem with our services or our facilities, we respond quickly and make sure the problem is resolved. Our goal is to deliver top quality services for our students and staff.
- “To meet the increasing demands of a rapidly changing environment and provide services in a proactive, responsive, cost effective and service-oriented manner that parallels and supports the facilities strategic plan.
- Our employees are the backbone of our mission. We will strive to ensure that our employees receive appropriate training so that they are prepared for the demands of the future. Their ability to meet these demands enhances their reputations as well as the departments. We will encourage career and personal growth.
- Involvement, training, teamwork, trust and respect are essential to our success.
- We will continually strive to improve our services, customer satisfaction, value and safety within the boundaries of our resources.”
- We believe all students will achieve at a higher level of excellence if they are able to learn in a safe and clean environment.
- We believe all students, staff and community members can expect the finest facilities Brunswick Schools has to offer.
- We believe our diversity is our strength and that everyone will work together to move our facilities to the next level of excellence.
- We believe that effective staff development and training, preventive maintenance, and a commitment to excellence will enable the Facilities Department to achieve our mission.