Welcome to the Community for Coffin!
Community for Coffin (CFC) is the “PTO” or parent-teacher-community group at Robert P. T. Coffin School. Our mission is to support and enhance the educational opportunities at our school while fostering a strong sense of community for Brunswick’s youngest students and their families.
Click for: Volunteer Opportunities Guide
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US!
Join our e-mailing list to receive our weekly newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our private Facebook group: Community for Coffin (CFC)
CFC information is also posted on our lobby bulletin board and we have a mailbox in the main office.
2018-2019 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Co-Presidents: Alexa McIntire & Heather Rogers
Co-Presidents: Kate Packard Neal & Ashley Brewer Roberts
Secretary: Amanda Hennessey
Treasurer: Jennifer Friant
Community Liaison: Elle Harrington
Member-at-Large: Chelsey Brookes
Community for Coffin Newsletter:
Meeting Minutes 2018-2019
- CFC Agenda & Notes November 2018 (PDF)
- CFC Agenda & Notes October 2018 (PDF)
- CFC Meeting Minutes September 2018 (PDF)
Meeting Minutes 2017-2018
- CFC Agenda & Notes June 2018Opens in new window
- CFC Agenda and Minutes May 2018 (PDF)Opens in new window
- CFC Agenda & Notes April 2018 (PDF)Opens in new window
- CFC Agenda & Notes March 2018 (PDF)Opens in new window
- CFC Agenda February 2018 (PDF)Opens in new window
- CFC Minutes October 2017 (PDF)
- CFC Minutes September 2017 (PDF)Opens in new window
Coffin Office Notes: Excuse, Dismissal, Tardy Note – For Parents to download (PDF)Opens in new window