Fun Math Websites for SUMMER!!!
FUN MATH WEBSITES FOR SUMMER
– This site has a variety of math-based puzzles with increasing difficulty levels.
– Students can compete against the computer or other people playing arcade style games. There are a variety of math topics and levels.
– Find jeopardy games for any subject!
– This site offers free games at various levels/grades that cover Adding/Subtracting, Multiplication/Division, Fractions, Shapes and Graphs, Pre-Algebra , Money and Time.
– This site offers games that use logic and reasoning and/or computation skills.
– Adventure game where you solve math problems to move ahead.
– Free app for MathCounts challenging problem solving.
These are very engaging websites with loads of games for kids to explore over the summer. Key topics would include fractions, basic operations, decimals, and geometry.