- The Annual Special Olympics Bowling Tournament was held on Monday. The Husky team was extremely successful! For the Division 1 competitors Scotty Krajewski captured 1st, Dylan Lemieux took 2nd place, and Kendal Quintana was a strong third.In D2 competition, Damian Nason earned 1st place while Kris Ellis was a close second.Congratulations to the Bowling Team!
- Join the Art Department for Paint-your-own Pottery Night! Choose your project (mug, bowl, or cookie plate), decorate it however you like, and leave it with us to glaze and fire in time for the holidays. This is a fundraiser for the BJHS Art Department, and will be on Friday, November 22, from 7:00-9:00 in the art rooms. For more information, and to sign up, visit this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0944afa82babfa7-paintyourownpot1 or find it on the BJHS Family Connection facebook page. Want more information? Ask an art teacher!
- Reminder to all Band flute players: You will be participating in a master class workshop with a special guest musician Wednesday during husky time. Please report to the band room as quickly as possible after SEL. You will need your flute but you do not need to bring any music.
- Thanks to everyone who sold pies (800 of them!) and made generous donations to support the Student Activities Fund. It’s not too late to make a donation! Checks payable to Brunswick JHS with “pie fundraiser” in the memo line are still welcome in the main office. Mark your calendars: PIE PICKUP NIGHT is Tuesday, November 19 from 5:00-6:30pm at school. Everyone who sold pies must pick up your orders. Helpful hint: Bring a cooler to keep the pies frozen while you deliver them to your customers or to your freezer. We need many volunteers to make Pie Pickup Night run smoothly and efficiently. FMI and to sign up (thank you!): https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0c48aaa822a31-bjhs5
- All GT Art students are reminded to go directly to Ms. Bucknam’s room immediately after the end of period 7. Don’t forget!
You may also like...