Welcome to BHS players!
BHS players are dedicated to creating outstanding performances . All students will be held to a high standard of conduct and participation is a privilege.
- Students and parents are expected to read the “Chemical Abuse Procedures for Violation of the Drug, Tobacco and Alcohol use by Students”, agree to compliance, sign the form, and return them to the advisors prior to participation. This is a school policy.
- Students are expected to be at every rehearsal that is scheduled for their character. Schedules will be handed out to the student, will be posted on the theatre doors and will be available on our website: http://www.brunswick.k12.me.us/bhsplayers. Rehearsals generally run from 2:15 to 5:00, Monday thru Friday, in Crooker Theatre. During the show, students will be expected to arrive at 5:00p.m. For the Saturday performances, students will be expected to arrive at 12:00 noon and will stay through to the end of the evening performance. We will ask parents to donate to a pot luck dinner for the cast that will be held in the high school cafeteria between the afternoon and evening performances.
- Students and parents are asked to volunteer with the set construction. The task is simply too large and exhausting for a few people to do. There will be jobs for all ability levels. The School Board recently approved a new volunteer handbook, which includes a required background check for everyone who opts to volunteer at schools throughout the district. The background check will be done by the Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent. Please see the “Volunteer Handbook” to answer any questions you may have. Your applications will be held in the school office.
- Please sign the attached form indicating that you have received the “Chemical Abuse Procedures” and the parent letter “Welcome to BHS Players”.
- Thank you for your support!
Pamela Mutty – Director email@example.com
Ashley Albert – Music Director aalbert@Brunswick.k12.me.us
Carla Selberg – Assistant/Costumes firstname.lastname@example.org