Brunswick High School is dedicated to academic excellence as guided by our faculty and the Maine Learning Results. We promote respect, responsibility, ethics and acceptance of diversity. We value parental and community partnerships in helping our students to become healthy and successful lifelong learners and compassionate citizens.
Students at Brunswick High School will…
- Become clear and effective communicators in reading, writing, speaking, listening, and the arts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the contributions of other cultures to subject areas across the curriculum.
- Develop and expand their critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Use technology in all content areas.
- Apply accumulated knowledge across the curriculum.
- Acquire and understand research, data collection and interpretation methodologies.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and experiences to exhibit behavior and habits necessary for a healthy lifestyle.